The decline in ‘university age’ entrants and persistent hangover from removing student caps in 2015 have created more competition than ever for universities to attract the best and brightest students. Moreover, the resources available in today’s digital landscape have shifted purchasing decisions towards the student, causing their behaviour to be more fragmented, disconnected and difficult to track. So, how should universities respond?
- 28th February 2019
- 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Conway Hall, London
Many universities have responded with new, innovative and effective strategies to continue driving student recruitment, leaving others struggling to compete. Regardless of how universities tackle their recruitment challenges, one thing is evident: the marketing funnel, as we once knew it, is busted.
Join us at this exclusive one-day event where digital marketing experts in higher education and beyond will help you:
- Learn how to better engage students throughout their research process
- Build a clearer picture of student activity through smart use of data
- Nurture students to accept your offer early in the process
Get ready to then practise what we preach during your own interactive workshop. You’ll be joined by a sample of prospective students who will be on-hand to share their feedback, ideas and personal experiences.
You will hear from:
- Trina Everall - Formerly Head of commercial student & youth, Guardian News & Media
- Josh Somma - Technical Director, Squiz
- Andréanne Orsier - Associate Director, YouthSight
- Kathryn Collins - Marketing Automation Consultant, Squiz
This is a FREE event, organised by Squiz in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Date: 28th February 2019
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm GMT
Location: Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4RL
Sign up now using the form below! We look forward to seeing you there.