The Digital Design System (DDS) was created to make life easier for creators of digital services for NSW Government. If you want to deliver smart, seamless and simple digital services and delight your customers, this event is for you.
- Thursday 21st March
- 8:30 - 10:00
The DDS is a living repository of guidance, policy and code, designed to help you create improved digital government services for your customers. Whether you’re designing new digital services or reviewing existing ones, this event will answer your questions about style, accessibility, UX/UI, responsiveness, content and more.
The DDS makes it possible for you to access what’s been built before by departments across government, which will save you money and effort.
Join our breakfast briefing on the 21st March where you will:
- Hear the latest strategic updates from the team behind the DDS
- Explore how your agency can apply the DDS to designing and delivering improved digital services
- Learn how you can be DDS compliant with Squiz Matrix CMS
- Hear an open panel discussion with our speakers
Agenda & speakers
- 8:30 - 9:00 Registration and tea, coffee, light breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:10 NSW Government’s digital roadmap to success
- Greg Wells, NSW Government Chief Information and Digital Officer – NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
- 9:10 - 9:25 Update from the Digital Design Standard team
- Katarina Ruszczyk, Director, Digital Transformation - Department of Finance, Services and Innovation
- 9:25 - 9:45 Best practice implementation tips and tricks
- Riaan Bredenkamp, Head of Development NSW, Squiz
- 9:45 - 10:00 Panel discussion
- Facilitated by Scott-Bradley Pearce, Regional Manager (NSW & ACT), Squiz
You and your team will leave the event equipped with the confidence and knowledge to continue building citizen-centric digital services.
Please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues, but note that seats are limited and expected to book out.
This is a free event open to professionals working in Government.