In 2018, providing a lacklustre digital employee experience won’t cut it. Research has found that 71% of employees want the company they work for to provide them with the same level of technology as they use in their personal lives.
- Wednesday 21st March
- 8:00am - 9:30am
A great digital employee experience provides many benefits such as improved productivity, higher employee retention rates and technology that adapts to each workforce. However, making this a reality is easier said than done.
Join us for an insightful morning with fellow digital employee experience advocates working across HR, IT, marketing and communications.
- How increasing employee digital literacy helps organisations to remain competitive, up skill their workforce for the future and incorporate new technologies into the organisation
- The benefits of allowing employees to choose the way they work with technology, resulting in employee acquisition, satisfaction and retention
- How the digital employee experience impacts the customer experience
- The importance of a digital workplace to foster employee collaboration and engagement, make searching for people and files easy, while integrating with existing internal systems
Our expert speakers (Jim Liu, Squiz Workplace Product Manager @ Squiz and Simon McEwen, Business Solutions Manager @ Squiz), will explore these themes illustrated by best practice case studies of organisations who are already innovating in the digital employee experience space. We’ll also provide a sneak peek into our own digital workplace, Squiz Workplace.
- Wednesday 21st March 2018
- 8:00am - 9:30am
- The Cube, ACMI, Federation Square, Flinders Street, Melbourne 3000
Places are limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment. Tea, coffee and a light breakfast will be provided.
We are running our Digital Employee Experience events in cities across Australia and New Zealand, so feel free to share with your interstate colleagues and friends.