As you work to take council services online, AI is rapidly approaching and will increasingly become central to a ‘smart council’s’ operations. Are you ready for the AI revolution? Recent research shows 60% of tech executives of large organisations agree that having an AI strategy for their organisation is urgent.
- Friday 23rd March
- 10am - 3pm
Offering untold opportunity to councils across the country, AI offers enormous benefits across every facet of the council operation. What is your council doing to keep up?
Join our workshop where you will learn how to make your council AI ready.
Your workshop speakers are:
- Lisa Martens, Director - Market Insights at Squiz Global
- Grace Woodrow Kraus, Head of Consulting at Squiz ANZ
You will learn:
- How to rank your services on the Squiz Digital Framework to determine how you are currently performing against a true digital experience
- What is needed to ‘move the needle’ on your organisation’s readiness for AI
- Understand how you can create a DXP (Digital Experience Platform)
- How to improve citizen engagement, without leaving any of your residents out
- Friday 23rd March 2018
- 10am - 3pm (lunch will be provided)
- ilex Cafe Function Room, Christchurch Botanic Gardens, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Feel free to invite colleagues from your council - anyone involved in the development or delivery of online services will gain useful takeaways and insights from this workshop.
Places are limited to 30 attendees so please register early to avoid disappointment. Please RVSP by Friday 9th March.
We look forward to seeing you there!