Whether you're a content editor, a marketing manager, or a systems administrator, there's a course that'll get you up to speed with what's truly relevant to you. We can train you in our own training rooms, online, or at your workplace, so you can learn from the best no matter where you are.
- 1 day
- 2 training units
Topics covered in this course:
- What is Digital Accessibility and Why is it Important?
- Understanding WCAG 2.0. Concepts and Benefits
- Thinking about your users - Accessibility simulations and analysis.
- Understanding Disabilities - Sensory, Cognitive, Physical and Psychological
- Creating Accessible:
- How to use the Squiz Matrix Accessibility Auditor tool to check content accessibility
- Accessibility Across different Platforms
- Things to Consider for the Future
Squiz recommends the following prerequisites:
- Good computer knowledge including the use of a Browser
- Completion of the EPM101 Edit+ for Squiz Matrix course would be useful