This course is for people who confidently use Edit+ on a daily basis and now want to learn further features of the Edit+ interface, including how to create forms, use keyword replacements and set up conditional containers as well as a demonstration of the Analytics interface.
- 1 day
- 2 training units
- Exam with theory and practical components
- Using Snippets in content
- How to use Keyword replacements
- How to use Nested Content
- How to use Raw HTML containers
- Creating and Setting up Events
- How to use Conditional Containers
- Using the link asset
- How to use a Redirect page
- How to create a custom form in Edit+
- Introduction to Analytics
Completion of Mastering Edit+ for Squiz Matrix (EPM101). Students should possess a good understanding of the fundamentals of Edit+ and use the product frequently.
Courses are regularly scheduled according to demand and are confirmed to run once minimum numbers have been met. Custom courses can be arranged if you require a specific date or custom content. You may also be eligible for a discount if you have several people for the same class. Talk to your Squiz Account Manager or use the form below to contact us about your training requirements.