This course covers the basics of how to use the Administration interface of Squiz Matrix with a focus on day-to-day tasks such as creating pages and basic content. We also introduce more complex features of Squiz Matrix such as workflows and creating content containers.
- 1 day
- $2,000 per day
- A theory and a practical review will be completed
This course is not intended to be taken in isolation; but is the foundation for progressing to further Squiz Matrix Training.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand and navigate the fundamentals of the Squiz Matrix Administration Interface
- Create pages and files
- Add basic content to a page
- Insert links and images
- Create content containers
- Understand the navigation structure of your site
- Add metadata to assets
- Understand the publishing model both with and without an approval process
In order for you to get the most out of this course, students should have:
- An understanding of the fundamentals of how the Internet works
- Experience using PCs including a Windows Operating System
- Experience with using Microsoft Word or other document editing tools
- Past experience in managing or updating components of a website is an advantage
Courses are regularly scheduled according to demand and are confirmed to run once minimum numbers have been met. Custom courses can be arranged if you require a specific date or custom content. You may also be eligible for a discount if you have several people for the same class. Talk to your Squiz Account Manager or use the form below to contact us about your training requirements.