This course is for people who have an administrative role in a Squiz Matrix system and need to an understanding of the Squiz Matrix administrative tasks.
- 2 days
- 4 training units
- Exam with theory and practical components
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Set up a web site
- Create Users and User Groups
- Grant permissions
- Define and apply Metadata schemas
- Define and apply Workflow schemas
- Create and understand Paint Layouts
- Understand and create reports
- Administer the System Management and System Configuration tools
Candidates must have successfully completed MATR 101 - Squiz Matrix Fundamentals with a mark of at least 70% before undertaking this course.
Courses are regularly scheduled according to demand and are confirmed to run once minimum numbers have been met. Custom courses can be arranged if you require a specific date or custom content. You may also be eligible for a discount if you have several people for the same class. Talk to your Squiz Account Manager or use the form below to contact us about your training requirements.