This course is for System Administrators and other users who need to have an understanding of the Squiz Matrix administrative tasks. Anyone who plays a major administrative role in a Squiz Matrix system is encouraged to take this course.
- 2 days
- 4 training units
- Exam with theory and practical components
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Set up a web site
- Create Users and User Groups
- Grant permissions
- Define and apply Metadata schemas
- Define and apply Workflow schemas
- Create and understand Paint Layouts
- Understand and create reports
- Administer the System Management and System Configuration tools
Candidates must have successfully completed MATR 101 - Squiz Matrix Fundamentals with a mark of at least 70% before undertaking this course.