This course teaches you how to implement a design parse file in Squiz Matrix.
The main topics covered by this course are: Design and Design Customization assets, CSS File assets and CSS text files, and Squiz Matrix tags used in parse files.
- 1 day
- 2 training units
- Exam with theory and practical components
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Create a Design asset and apply it to a site
- Understand the importance of a Design Customisation
- Create a Design Customisation
- Understand the Squiz Matrix tags
- Apply the Squiz Matrix tags in the Design
Please note that this course does not cover design template creation using tools like Photoshop, etc. Neither does it cover topics like CSS layouts, HTML structuring of your parse file or meeting W3C standards.
Candidates must successfully complete MATR 101 - Squiz Matrix Fundamentals with a mark of at least 70% before undertaking this course, in addition to having advanced HTML knowledge and being familiar with CSS, particularly in relation to page layout.