This covers how to implement a design parse file in Squiz Matrix including design and design customisation assets, CSS file assets, and Squiz Matrix tags used in parse files.
- 1 day
- 2 training units ($1,000 + GST)
- Exam with theory and practical components
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Create a Design asset and apply it to a site
- Understand the importance of a Design Customisation
- Create a Design Customisation
- Understand the Squiz Matrix tags
- Apply the Squiz Matrix tags in the Design
Please note that this course does not cover design template creation using tools like Photoshop, etc. Neither does it cover topics like CSS layouts, HTML structuring of your parse file or meeting W3C standards.
Candidates must successfully complete MATR 101 - Squiz Matrix Fundamentals with a mark of at least 70% before undertaking this course, in addition to having advanced HTML knowledge and being familiar with CSS, particularly in relation to page layout.
Courses are regularly scheduled according to demand and are confirmed to run once minimum numbers have been met. Custom courses can be arranged if you require a specific date or custom content. You may also be eligible for a discount if you have several people for the same class. Talk to your Squiz Account Manager or use the form below to contact us about your training requirements.