This course covers the skills required to set up, customise and develop advanced functionality for Funnelback searches. The course focuses on the setup and creation of new Funnelback search services and also covers advanced configuration and customisation.
- 1 day
- 2 training units
- Exam with theory and practical components
The course focuses on the setup and creation of new Funnelback search services and also covers advanced configuration and customisation.
This training course will use Funnelback Version 15.0.
- Search collections:
- Creating a collection
- Search update cycle
- Updating a search index:
- Checking an update
- Debugging failed updates
- Meta collections
- Working with XML:
- Relationship with metadata
- Advanced metadata:
- Geospatial and numeric metadata
- Push collections
- Manipulating search result content
- The query processing pipeline:
- UI hook scripts
- Accessibility auditor configuration
- Index manipulation:
- Removing items from the index
- Alternate output formats:
- Output search results as CSV
Courses are regularly scheduled according to demand and are confirmed to run once minimum numbers have been met. Custom courses can be arranged if you require a specific date or custom content. You may also be eligible for a discount if you have several people for the same class. Talk to your Squiz Account Manager or use the form below to contact us about your training requirements.