This course covers the skills required to extend, manage and maintain an existing Funnelback search. The course focuses on the maintenance and extension of an existing search collection and covers topics such as search result templates and basic feature configuration.
- 1 day
- 2 training units
- Exam with theory and practical components
The course focuses on the maintenance and extension of an existing search collection and covers topics such as search result templates and basic feature configuration.
This training course will use Funnelback Version 15.0.
- The Funnelback administration interface
- Search templating
- Services management
- Display options
- Configuration of common features:
- Query completion
- Related searches (contextual navigation)
- URL sets (generalised scopes)
- Faceted navigation
- Optimise your search:
- Using your analytics to improve your search
- Controlling what gets indexed
- SEO auditor
- Search result tuning
Courses are regularly scheduled according to demand and are confirmed to run once minimum numbers have been met. Custom courses can be arranged if you require a specific date or custom content. You may also be eligible for a discount if you have several people for the same class. Talk to your Squiz Account Manager or use the form below to contact us about your training requirements.