This course provides students with the core skills required to extend, manage and maintain an existing Funnelback search.
Ideal for: Front-end Developers, User Interface and User Experience Professionals, Content Strategists
- 1 day
- 2 training units
- Exam with theory and practical components
The course focuses on the maintenance and extension of an existing search collection and covers topics such as search result templates and basic feature configuration.
This training course will use Funnelback Version 15.0.
- The Funnelback administration interface
- Search templating
- Services management
- Display options
- Configuration of common features:
- Query completion
- Related searches (contextual navigation)
- URL sets (generalised scopes)
- Faceted navigation
- Optimise your search:
- Using your analytics to improve your search
- Controlling what gets indexed
- SEO auditor
- Search result tuning