We're looking to appoint an additional, experienced PHP Developer to our talented team in Szczecin. Providing primary technical leadership and mentoring junior team members, you will have responsibility for the quality of the projects you lead.
You will work closely with local and remote developers and will be responsible for leading web site, and web application, build projects. This will include architecting / building key pieces of the solution covering backend data integration.
Working across a range of platforms including Squiz Matrix, Funnelback, SugarCRM and Magento, you will be part of a professional, talented and multi-skilled team, at heart of a hive of innovation and collaboration, across several frameworks and languages, involving multiple projects, across Squiz offices globally.
Squiz is an exciting and rapidly expanding digital company, with over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including Szczecin, London, Edinburgh, NYC, Sydney and Melbourne amongst others. Providing enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide, Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology.
Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world. We work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels.
Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a supportive, fun, flexible and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too.
An experienced PHP Developer, you are passionate about solving problems, keeping abreast of the latest web technologies and applying these to deliver awesome game-changing solutions to our clients.
- Broad programming experience with strong PHP experience
- Demonstrated skills for proactively identifying and resolving potential problems
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in Web, CSS, HTML and web standards
- Demonstrated track record in client delivery and projects
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, on a technical level
- Strong interpersonal, time management and communication skills, with intermediate level English as a minimum
- Experience estimating/quoting on development tasks
- Know your way around the Linux command line
- Tertiary qualifications in IT / Computer Sciences / Web preferred
- International assignments and projects, with global mobility opportunities
- Work with the latest web technologies
- On-going training and development
- Supportive and collaborative management team
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily breakfast
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!