Responsible for leading consulting sales, consulting delivery and customer solution design across the Squiz APAC region.
The nature of the role will focus on being able to evolve our services capability into 'Service Design' - and generate more, higher value downstream revenue for production work.
- Reporting to the MD APAC
- Direct reports: Regional Consultants (APAC region)
- Cooperate with other Squiz offices (MDs, RMs) to deliver fast change and collective gains
- Responsible for quality of all regional consulting work
- Responsible for development of regional consulting teams and their professional skills and capabilities
- Responsible for driving process and team change in all offices - enhancing x-team collaboration
- Reduce client delivery time ('time to value')
- Design and deliver repeatable solutions for broader Squiz office network - helping build next generation of consulting and solutions products and services
- Be culturally aligned (SquizDNA, solid character, results and team before ego)
- Be based in Melbourne or Sydney
Squiz structure and culture
Squiz Group is composed of three business entities: our regional professional service offices; our platform and product teams; and our Group enablement functions.
Our regional services offices operate as local business units, responsible for our customer-facing sales and solution delivery in specific geographical territories. The success of these offices is measured on revenue, profit and customer satisfaction. Each office delivers client solutions based on our portfolio of platforms, products and partner technologies. Each office is comprised of a number of specialist services skills, such as: consulting, design, development, and support.
Our Platform and Product teams are responsible for the development of our core technology offerings - such as Matrix CMS and Funnelback search. They support and sales-enable our regional offices and external partners sales and service partners.
The role of our group enablement functions is to provide global support, governance and expert leadership to Squiz’s regions and product and platform companies via services such as: finance, HR, marketing and commercial development.
Our consulting practise is a core part of our regional, customer-facing operations. Each office houses its own consulting team, providing a range of ‘service design’ practices such as: business analysis, design and UX, solution architecting, and creative concepting.
As well as collaborating with clients and specifying the design of our technology implementations, these teams provide an important heartbeat for the future development of our products and platforms. They design and help to deliver leading edge, sector specific solutions, based on our technology portfolio, which the Group then productises for use throughout the Group network - driving new opportunities and revenue in new parts of the world, and helping core product to innovate and evolve.
We're looking for
A highly capable leader (intelligent, agile, commercial, driven, engaging etc…), with experience:
- Leading a high performing consulting team - ideally with tech vendor experience (although not essential)
- Leading geographically dispersed teams
- Designing and delivering mixed technology customer solutions
- Holding the respect and confidence of peers, other divisional leaders and subordinates
- Acting as change agent - working to engender effective change to other teams and processes, with minimal conflict
- Collaborating across regions - delivering big (and fast) change via a distributed team
- Leading confidently and making decisions with conviction, even in ambiguous circumstances
- Showing leadership agility
- Understanding commercials and making decisions that reflects this
We 're a global organisation and our offices are filled with innovative, social and fun people. We work with great technologies in a pro-learning environment surrounded by supportive and collaborative leaders.
- Work with the latest web, CRM, search and marketing automation technologies
- We offer 30 days annual leave
- Yearly Healthy Living Allowance
- Flexible working environment
- Supportive and collaborative management team
- An ever-evolving pro-learning environment
- Fully stocked kitchens
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.