By way of the Squiz Extranet the Customer has access to a range of reporting functionality including:
- Service Packs and associated timesheets
- Monitor work in progress
- Current Support Tickets
- Unresolved Incidents
- Bandwidth usage
- Service Credits to be applied, if appropriate
If included, Squiz will deliver to the Customer, at the agreed frequency, a written Report that will include the following information based on the previous period:
- A description of any scheduled maintenance activity completed or underway, including a post-upgrade report, if appropriate;
- A summary of all Bug Fixes, Patches and Upgrades applied, including the Environments to which they were applied;
- A summary of all Tickets raised and their status;
- A graphical representation of performance and availability;
- Specific details on any performance related issues including Guaranteed Availability and outages;
- A summary of any ongoing problems identified from the tickets;
- A review of any security patches and/or hot fixes that have been applied to the System.
Written Reports are usually provided at a frequency of Quarterly.
Regular Review Meetings
If included, Squiz will attend, at the agreed frequency, Review Meetings to be held between Squiz's Account Manager and the Customer's Contract Manager and other representatives deemed appropriate by both parties.
The purpose of the meetings will be to ensure the Customer's business requirements are being met and to discuss the performance of Squiz against the Support Services.
Review Meetings can occur at a frequency of either Monthly or Quarterly.
Annual Review Meetings
Annual Review Meetings will be held at or near the anniversary date of the Squiz Plus agreement between Squiz's Account Manager and the Customer's Contract Manager and other representatives deemed appropriate by both parties.
The purpose of the meetings will be to review the performance of Squiz against the Contract in the previous year and for Squiz to assess the Software platform and Services and advise the Customer of any issues that may impact upon the Software platform and Services in the forthcoming year.