Meet the content management system that makes publishing a piece of cake
Content management for universities is no simple task - we get it! You have to publish quickly, keep content up-to-date, and manage this across multiple sites. The last thing you need is a clunky interface or code-heavy backend getting in the way of that.
A headless CMS is typically, but not strictly, a content management system that operates as a backend service with no front end interface. Headless CMS can handle any type of content management needs that may arise for a site over time.
- Make your teams more efficient. From marketing to student support - make content publishing faster to save precious time
- Reduced costs. You don’t need development skills to publish content with a headless CMS, meaning less investment and more output
- Reduce bottlenecks - anyone with the right access can create, edit and publish content, meaning you can stretch responsibility beyond your marketing team
Using a content API that provides full headless publishing, means content formats are automatically optimized based on the channel and device. All users have to do is set the rules, select the audience and publish. It really is that simple.
Yes. Squiz Matrix is a headless CMS which means that content formats are automatically optimized based on the channel and device. All users have to do is set the rules, select the audience and publish. It super simple.
Besides the ones listed above? We could keep going all day, but here are a few more:
- Easy to learn and use
- Fast and flexible
- Evergreen - always up to date
- Worry-free - allowing you time to focus on the other things