Squiz introduces agile squads and Customer Success
We’ve recently made changes to improve the way you work with your Squiz delivery team.
Your account will be serviced by an agile delivery team consisting of product and solution specialists who are best placed to serve your organization’s implementation. These teams are called squads.
Creating squads is all about delivering improved value to you, our customer.
Each squad is a cross-functional team of approximately 10 people who are dedicated to looking after your organization. The squad is responsible for delivering projects and providing support and has a strong focus on your business outcomes.
The introduction of the squads will take a little time to bed down, but you should see improved outcomes over the coming months.
How it works
- Submit your support ticket or service request the same way you normally do via the MySquiz portal.
- Your request is then triaged and assigned to your home squad queue.
- The squad then assigns that work into an upcoming production cycle and advises you of the timeline.
- The work gets completed by the squad.
What does it mean for you?
- Improved ownership, quality and delivery of projects
- Consistent experience when you engage with Squiz
- Faster response time to service your project needs
- Stronger relationships between you and Squiz
- Better understanding of your needs and excelling in delivering value
Introducing the Squiz Customer Success Team
After a global review of our account management and support processes, we’ve formed a new global division called Customer Success, led by Scott-Bradley Pearce.
The Customer Success Team has a simple charter - to help you to realise measurable value aligned to your business objectives and to get the very best out of your Squiz DXP products.
The team consists of specialists with detailed product knowledge who will help you develop ideas and turn them into tangible outcomes.
How do delivery squads and Customer Success work together?
Squads are focused on efficient delivery of service requests and technical support issues. Customer success is centred around ensuring that you’re getting the most value from the products that you use. Both teams work closely together to develop a deep understanding of your needs and will often collaborate on your service request to deliver the best outcome.
A great example is where you submit a support request and the squad resolves a problem but they identify that you may need some help to use your Squiz product in a more efficient way. The squad then refers the ticket to the Customer Success team for additional follow up.
For further information on squads and Customer Success, please reach out to your Account Manager or log a request in MySquiz.