- Head of P&C, Rotor Studios
- HR Technology Expert
- Digital Comms Manager, Dept of NSW Customer Service
The rise of COVID-19 has added immense pressure on business leaders to accommodate for team-wide remote working. This sudden shift has led to increased concerns around productivity and subsequent impacts on the way we live and work.
Given organisations with low employee engagement scores experience 18% lower productivity and 16% lower profitability, exploring ways to maintain high engagement is crucial in these unprecedented times. (Source: Gallup)
We were joined by Heidi Davidson, Head of P&C (ex-CBA, ex-Newscorp), Richard Wells, Digital Comms Manager for Dept of NSW Customer Service and Juhi King, HR Technology Expert who shared insights and best practices on keeping remote employees engaged and connected during COVID-19.
If you missed this panel or would like to watch it again, catch up on-demand!
- How to keep employees engaged, connected and collaborating while working remotely.
- Impacts on businesses amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and potential opportunities for the future.
- How to reduce drops in productivity by up to 25% through effectively equipping employees to work remotely.