This webinar is suitable for organisations who have Funnelback and are looking to enhance their search experience and organisations who don't have Funnelback but are looking to learn more about the platform's powerful search capabilities.
In this webinar, you’ll:
- Understand the importance of investing in site search
- Hear about the exciting new search features being released this year
- Learn how to leverage untapped search features to:
- Surface the most relevant information fast with intuitive results
- Return results from multiple data sources including events, PDFs and social media
- Gather insights from your content to test and refine the search experience
- Be inspired by industry-leading customers who are using site search to increase site usability, user satisfaction and conversion rates
Simply fill out your details below to watch the webinar
Sam is the Funnelback Product Manager who works with customers to understand emerging trends and needs in order to ensure Funnelback feature development remains relevant. Sam believes that a good product should make the customer's life easier and blend seamlessly into their business.
Organisations are increasingly under pressure to change and adapt to a rapidly moving digital landscape to drive growth, mitigate risks and gain efficiencies all in the effort to enhance the customer experience. Simon McEwen works with large organisations in the public and private sector to achieve better outcomes through digital transformations, helping them overcome the challenges found in executing business strategies and building evidence-based business cases that make better use of budget.