- Enable tenants to access and update account information, pay bills, book repairs, search for homes and find answers when it suits them.
- Drive seamless digital experiences and smarter back-end systems with integrations that mean you’re not starting from scratch.
- Shorten tenant response times, drive down operating costs and free up funds for innovation.
- Reach and engage more users with personalised tenant content, messages, and configurable notifications.
- The experience of a native app with the benefits of mobile web, providing tenants with simplicity and ease that’s fast, reliable, allows offline access and low data usage.
- Develop organisational efficiency that’s cost effective, with reduced server load and improve session stats.
- Build a powerful knowledge base that enables your staff to provide a better service to tenants
- Improve internal communications with personalised content that’s relevant
- Enable teams to come together, engage across departments and collaborate with each other
- Find internal documents and staff without the hassle
With tenant expectations changing on a daily basis, there is no time to wait. Download the Guide now to discover why Housing Associations are investing in digital self-service; what ROI to expect from digital channel shift and what to look for in a self-service solution.
Employees have come to expect the same seamless digital interactions in the workplace that they’re used to as consumers. But while customer experience (CX) and user experience (UX) have been a focus for the best part of a decade, employee experience has largely been overlooked by organisations.
Squiz’s DXP is applauded for its flexibility, asset management, content analytics and insights that enhance the customer experience and system governance.
Two veterans of web recently asked me this, followed by: "sounds like something from 10 to 15 years ago".