Now you can give customers the seamless, omni-channel experience they demand, while unlocking productivity and efficiency gains for your organisation. Our customer self-service solution combines a robust set of technologies into one secure, easy-to-maintain solution that integrates with your back-end systems.
Now you can give customers the seamless, omni-channel experience they demand, while unlocking productivity and efficiency gains for your organisation.
A personalised, mobile-responsive dashboard allows customers to view and manage their account, pay bills or find information at anytime of the day or night.
View customer information, history and records in one centralised location for quicker response times.
Get time back in your day by automating form processing, notifications and customer communications.
Why are utilities turning to customer self-service?
Utilities who don't evolve to meet customer demand for greater convenience and online services face the risk of disruption, customer dissatisfaction and ongoing pressure to deliver more for less.
So how can your organisation:
- improve customer satisfaction and engagement levels?
- reduce spending on back-office processing, communications and IT?
- reduce customer call centre volume and improve average handling times?
- improve employee productivity and eliminate inefficiency?
- see ROI within 12-24 months?
By taking advantage of the opportunities provided by digital channel shift, self-service and automation our utility customers are making significant improvements in efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Enable customers to access and update account information, pay bills, and find answers when it suits them.
- Drive seamless digital experiences and smarter back-end systems with integrations that mean you’re not starting from scratch.
- Shorten customer response times, drive down operating costs and free up funds for innovation.
- Powerful search that uses machine learning and advanced algorithms to surface the right information, fast.
- Enhance your user experience with a search tool that predicts and recommends content.
- Optimise content with insights and analytics dashboards that track content engagement.
Our Utilities clients
Please fill in the form to download the ebook
It takes a solid business case to redirect funding towards a new project. The challenge is being able to clearly articulate the expected ROI to the business.
The automation of services is revolutionising the way organisations interact with, and serve, their customers. Automating routine interactions and shifting them online has clear benefits for companies and their customers, but getting these digital projects right takes planning.
5 ways to get customers using your digital services. Getting people to actually use your new digital platform or service requires a behavioural change. Not a strong suit for most of us humans!