Welcome to your Edinburgh post event hub. Summit is Squiz's annual customer event, which this year saw over 300 clients attend across Edinburgh, London, Sydney and Warsaw. Our goal is to inspire you to unlock the power of an evolving digital & human relationship by equipping you with the knowledge and skills to continue to grow in a digital-first world. Here, you will be able to access speaker videos and presentations from our global Summit series.
- Thriving in a human and digital world Neil Davis, Managing Director, Squiz
- The hitchhiker’s guide to progressive web apps Dave Letorey, Head of Change, Squiz
- The art of guerilla UX Tom Evans, UX Consultant, Squiz
- The paradigm shift marketing automation tools have created Selene Regan, Marketo Consultant, Squiz
- Steps to effective content governance Jake White, Digital Account Manager, Squiz
- Introduction to Funnelback Knowledge Graph Josh Somma, Technical Director, Squiz
- Automated Metadata Tagging - How advanced tech still needs that human touch Paul Farrell, Product Owner, Funnelback
- Corporate Anthropology - fad, myth or the missing link Emma-Paola de Haas Garcia, Planning and Operations Manager, Squiz
Fabulous keynote speakers with the right balance of product marketing and thought provoking analysis.
I enjoyed myself immensely. Great to meet with like-minded people and be inspired by what they're doing in the Matrix world.
I really liked the practical focus of all the presentations. Very relevant.
What a fantastic event. Singularly the most engaging conference I've attended. The keynote speeches were informative and thought provoking, particularly for someone in a more traditional industry - banking.
The opportunity to experience more practical oriented presentations was a great initiative. The only drawback was wanting to attend all breakout sessions :-) Thank goodness for recordings on their way.