Welcome to your London post-event hub. Summit is Squiz's annual customer event, which this year saw over 300 clients attend across Edinburgh, London, Sydney and Warsaw. Our goal is to inspire you to unlock the power of an evolving digital & human relationship by equipping you with the knowledge and skills to continue to grow in a digital-first world. Here, you will be able to access speaker videos and presentations from our global Summit series.
- Thriving in a human and digital world Neil Davis, Managing Director, Squiz
- The hitchhiker’s guide to progressive web apps Dave Letorey, Head of Change, Squiz
- The art of guerilla UX Tom Evans, UX Consultant, Squiz
- The paradigm shift marketing automation tools have created Selene Regan, Marketo Consultant, Squiz
- Steps to effective content governance Jake White, Digital Account Manager, Squiz
- Introduction to Funnelback Knowledge Graph Josh Somma, Technical Director, Squiz
- Automated Metadata Tagging - How advanced tech still needs that human touch Paul Farrell, Product Owner, Funnelback
- Corporate Anthropology - fad, myth or the missing link Emma-Paola de Haas Garcia, Planning and Operations Manager, Squiz
I think the measure of these events is how quickly and realistically the themes presented can be incorporated into our work. We left with several ideas which will go straight into our planning which is great.
Really fantastic day! I haven't been to a Squiz Summit for a few years and really really enjoyed it. The day was well paced with engaging, interesting, varied talks which I enjoyed.
Enjoyed hearing about what is new and exciting. For us as an organisation it's important for us to use what we have already.
I selected Dave's talk as my favourite above because it was such an eye-opener about PWAs but I actually felt all of the talks were excellent. I felt like I learnt something new from everyone.