Welcome to your Sydney post-Summit hub. Summit is Squiz's annual customer event, which this year saw over 300 customers attend across Edinburgh, London, Sydney and Warsaw. Our goal is to inspire you to unlock the power of an evolving digital & human relationship by equipping you with the knowledge and skills to continue to grow in a digital-first world. Here, you will be able to access speaker videos and presentations from our global Summit series.
- Keynote: Digital Experience throughout the next decade JP Syriatowicz, CEO, Squiz, and Matt Adney, Chief Product Officer, Squiz
- Squiz Matrix Product Roadmap Bartek Banda, Global Product Manager, Squiz Matrix, Squiz
- Introducing Funnelback Knowledge Graph Brett Matson, Managing Director, Funnelback
- The Queensland Government online partnership: from say to do David Elson, National Business Lead (Digital Government), Squiz & Andrew Morrison, Director - QLD Online, Smart Service Queensland, Dept of Housing and Public Works
- The ABC Story Jim Liu, Global Product Manager, Squiz Workplace, Squiz & Greg Lewis and Alice Footer, Internal Communication Advisors, The ABC
- Human-centred design: putting yourself in the end-users shoes Grace Woodrow Kraus, Head of Consulting, Squiz, Libby Heasman, Senior User Experience Consultant, Squiz
- Leveraging an engagement platform to deliver intentional experiences at scale Julie Westrup, Customer Insights Manager & Daniel Murphy, Principal Marketing Automation Consultant, Squiz
- Matrix deep dive: new capabilities and best practices Bartek Banda, Global Product Manager, Squiz Matrix, Squiz
- Lean UX: the theory, the practice, and tales from the trenches Suni Stolic, Strategy Consultant, Squiz
- Architecting a content personalisation and optimisation solution Chris Grist, Head of Solution Architecture, Squiz
- 16 quick wins to enhance your search capability Brett Matson, Managing Director, Funnelback
Excellent arrangement, rich content and fantastic choice of speakers, especially the surprise guest speaker that was extremely inspiring. Well done.
I really enjoyed the ABC case study as it gave an insight into how a Squiz product (Workplace) had been implemented and adapted by another organisation to meet their objectives.
Awesome day, awesome team, look forward to next year's Summit already!!
Great to hear from the fuzzys and the techies as we need both. Terrific that the questions are at the fore, this is always the right way to start solving and innovating. Thanks it was great.
Love the surprise speaker - he was really inspirational and so refreshing.
Excellent event! Well done Squiz. Please hold another summit in Sydney next year.