This course suits individuals who use Edit+ confidently on a daily basis who now want to learn further features of the Edit+ interface. This course shows users how to create Forms, use Keyword replacements, set up Conditional Containers along with some other cool features like a demonstration of the Analytics interface.
- Using Snippets in content
- How to use Keyword replacements
- How to use Nested Content
- How to use Raw HTML containers
- Creating and Setting up Events
- How to use Conditional Containers
- Using the link asset
- How to use a Redirect page
- How to create a custom form in Edit+
- Introduction to Analytics
Duration: 1 day
Training Units: 2
Assessment: Exam with theory and practical components
Completion of Mastering Edit+ for Squiz Matrix (EPM101). Students should possess a good understanding of the fundamentals of Edit+ and use the product frequently.
Courses are regularly scheduled according to demand and are confirmed to run once minimum numbers have been met. Custom courses can be arranged if you require a specific date or custom content. You may also be eligible for a discount if you have several people for the same class. Talk to your Squiz Account Manager or use the form below to contact us about your training requirements.