This course suits individuals who use Edit+ confidently on a daily basis who now want to learn further features of the Edit+ interface. This course shows users how to create Forms, use Keyword replacements, set up Conditional Containers along with some other cool features like a demonstration of the Analytics interface.
As the course is not currently scheduled, please contact your account manager or contact the training team!
- Using Snippets in content
- How to use Keyword replacements
- How to use Nested Content
- How to use Raw HTML containers
- Creating and Setting up Events
- How to use Conditional Containers
- Using the link asset
- How to use a Redirect page
- How to create a custom form in Edit+
- Introduction to Analytics
Duration: 1 day
Training Units: 2
Assessment: Exam with theory and practical components
Completion of Edit+ for Squiz Matrix (EPM101). Students should possess a good understanding of the fundamentals of Edit+ and use the product frequently.