Watch now to get a brief overview of the current legislation and hear what universities can do to review their compliance and take action.
Students should be able to make accurate and informed choices about the course and institution they’re applying for. They should not be surprised by any changes to costs, the structure or content of their course, if it was not clear when they signed up. After all, they have the same rights as any consumer.
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has taken action to ensure Higher Education providers are complying with consumer law - but what does it all actually mean? How does it affect university practices, and what are the real benefits for both the university and the student?
In this webinar, Rhys Paterson and Michal Bielecki give a brief overview of the current legislation and explain what universities can do to review their compliance and take action. By the end of the webinar, you’ll understand:
- How to make information more easily available and accessible for prospective students
- How to keep all sources of information up-to-date
- How compliance improves the student experience and contributes to the university’s reputation overall
- Terms of conditions of the legislation
- How you can document all changes to your website to ensure compliance
This webinar will be valuable for:
- Institutions who want to better understand the details and implications of the CMA’s Higher Education review
- Higher Education institutions who would like to hear advice and solutions for compliance