We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Bid Manager to manage our UK bid process and strategy, ensuring cohesive drive and direction across the business, and ultimately qualify, develop and nurture new business opportunities.
This is an autonomous role, collaborating across the business, in an environment that allows you to think, act, and directly affect results by offering transformational digital solutions to our clients, in a variety of industry sectors.
- Research, identify, and target new client opportunities, building rapport to sustain long-term relationships based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations
- Appraise tender requests, EOIs, and PQQs, structuring effective responses and progressing through the procurement cycle
- Work collaboratively to gather technical and creative data from Squiz teams, interpreting this into layman’s terms in order to construct compelling and visionary proposal solutions for the Client
- Prepare proposals spanning all Squiz solutions, covering core product capabilities, through services and sector specific solutions, including costs and timescales
- Assist in the production of clear, well-structured sales pitches and supportive information for meetings with potential clients
- Create and maintain an effective central reference library of tender, proposal and pitch materials
- Contribute relevant ideas for developing tender submissions to the company’s advantage
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
Detail-oriented, with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines, you’ll quickly ascertain the strategic importance of opportunities, giving appropriate weighting to project quality, business potential, and resource and budget requirements.
Developing opportunities from lead to contract completion, you will nurture new business opportunities resulting in significant revenue generation.
We’re looking for:
- Strong experience in the creation of RFP, PQQ, and ITT documents within a digital-solutions based role
- An exceptional communicator - able to assess and adjust presentation and content to target audiences
- Exceptional ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience handling multiple new business submissions simultaneously
- Proven ability to successfully manage and win large pitches with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to write compelling, customer focused proposals and tender responses
- Pragmatic and commercially alert - effective at identifying, assessing and mitigating risk, willing and able to draw attention to unaddressed and unresolved issues, and residual risks
- Ability to adapt and source new information and data for bids is paramount
- Collaborative working style to engage others within the business, including cross geographically
We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- Flexible Working Hours
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Season Ticket Loan
- Annual Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Discounted BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Weekly L&D afternoons
- Friday beers, office PingPong, Playstation, Gaming and Movie nights, communal lunches and baking challenges
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Please note that Squiz does not accept speculative CVs and will not be liable for any introduction fees, or otherwise, should we engage with any candidate speculatively submitted by an agency.