- Senior Vice President of Technology, American College of Physicians
- Senior Architect, American College of Physicians
- Head of Sales, North America - Squiz
In this webcast, Will Noble interviews American College of Physician's Steve Spadt and Neil Kohl on their process of digital transformation and how they supported members and their organization during the transition to remote work and member support. They will discuss the growing pressures on membership organizations to stay connected to members and internal teams, and how this transformation is accomplished at speed and at scale.
- The process of moving to the cloud that set up ACP for success while navigating the challenges of COVID-19.
- How ACP pivoted to remote work and how the technology team adapted and was able to move at speed.
- Strategies and advice for supporting your members through valuable online experiences.