Our talented solutions team is looking for an enthusiastic DevOps who knows Linux inside out, and has a keen interest in automating solutions to recurring issues.
Working as one of the technical experts to both the Product and Project teams, you will design, implement and deploy tailored, real-world solutions, and manage ongoing key client relationships.
Passionate about solving problems at a network level, and through the application stack, you’ll assess, analyse, and resolve site incidents quickly, and your varied skill set will continually refine and expand within our fast-paced, digital agency environment.
Ensuring Squiz products are built, configured and administered to the highest standards, helping to continually improve on the existing reliability and performance of our platforms
Using your Linux, software development and systems administration expertise, you’ll help keep our systems healthy, monitored, and designed to scale, working across the Squiz Group tech stack.
- Help to ensure the availability, scalability, and performance of our product
- Automate systems to help us build and manage our growing infrastructure and streamline product / project deployment
- Utilise tools and custom systems to improve our ability to deploy, automate, and effectively monitor custom Linux applications
- Help to troubleshoot issues across the whole stack - hardware, software, applications, network and production
- Utilise configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet, etc…)
- Help document current and future configuration processes and policies
- Work with project teams and client teams located in the United States, Europe and Australia
Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
With over 450 employees in offices all over the globe, including the UK, Poland, USA, Australia and NZ, we work with the best people to bring systems, people and experiences together to deliver a consistent customer experience across multiple channels. Our greatest assets are the people we interact with and we create a fun, flexible, supportive and progressive work environment to ensure all our employees and clients have the best possible experience.
Creative People. Clever Strategies. Brilliant Customer Experiences.
- An experienced Systems Administrator or Application DevOps aficionado, with an understanding of PHP and/or Java
- Experience in an internet-facing, high up-time, technical environment
- Core experience troubleshooting systems, network and applications
- Solid experience scripting in at least two of the following languages: Bash, Perl, Python
- Strong experience supporting PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Familiarity with Ansible or Puppet configuration management systems
- Experience with monitoring systems, such Nagios and Shinken, CollectD
- Experience collecting and aggregating log data (ELK Stack)
- Intermediate knowledge of networking and load-balancing concepts
- Ability to write clear and thorough documentation
- Client facing, self-starter comfortable taking ownership of technical issues
- Fluent in English
We believe in growing talent and encourage our team to take on more responsibility to develop their career with us. We’re a friendly bunch, and enjoy the unique, relaxed and social environments in all our offices across the globe. We love what we do and we're confident you'll love it too...
- International assignments and projects
- Global mobility opportunities
- Spacious loft office
- Multicultural work environment
- Daily lunch
- Private health care
- Life and accident insurance
- Multisport card
- Chill out room
- 1000 zl bonus to spent on a “healthy lifestyle” (e.g. for Gym membership)
- 30 days of paid leave
Keen to learn more about us - check out @LifeatSquiz
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!