Gartner just released their *Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) and Insight Engines in 2023 and Squiz is ranked for the 12th year in a row!
We share this honour with our customers who give us invaluable feedback on Squiz’s product roadmap. Our continuous placement validates this roadmap and our mission to become the world’s most Composable Digital Experience Platform (DXP).
Squiz is a platform designed to help you build brilliant experiences, fast. Our composable architecture means that you can come as you are – bringing together the capabilities you need, from any vendor you choose – Squiz or others. No replatforming required. Everything will work as one solution, not inefficient silos. No matter what comes next, Squiz customers can embrace change with confidence.
*Gartner Magic Quadrant shortlists the industry’s top solution providers annually.
In the words of Gartner…
"Squiz DXP, includes capabilities for content management, search, personalization, data management and integration. Squiz scored highly in capabilities for content management, collaboration and knowledge sharing, navigation, search and insight, and extensibility and integrations. Squiz Funnelback Search is an optional search module for search-driven, contextualized experiences across multiple channels.
It is available on-premises and as SaaS. Squiz DXP is most often deployed by midsize organizations in the government, utilities and higher education verticals. It is used for B2C, B2E and B2B use cases."
Squiz DXP strengths
- Providing experience and solution accelerators as well as prebuilt integration recipes
- Collaboration and knowledge-sharing abilities
- Differentiated government and higher education vertical solutions with experience in the specific needs and integrations in these industries.
Squiz has also been recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Insight Engines in 2023!
“Its Search capability is mainly focused on CX applications, especially search within the context of websites (i.e., “site search”). Its operations are geographically diversified, and its clients tend to be in government, education and insurance… Key developments on the roadmap include greater integration with the Squiz DXP and support for marketing technology in this context.”
Taking a look at our strengths in the eyes of Gartner…
- Sales Execution/Pricing: Squiz Funnelback Search saw strong growth in new customers during the review period. Funnelback’s simple pricing model may be an influencing factor in this growth.
- Product or Service: Squiz Funnelback Search limits the burden of evaluating and tuning relevance by employing supervised machine learning to autotune results.
- Marketing Strategy: Squiz presents a clear value proposition around DXP with search as a component.
And more from Forrester and Omdia...
We are excited to also be recognized among other leading analyst tech firms:
- Forrester DXP Landscape 2023
- Forrester CMS Landscape 2023
- Leader in the Omdia DXP Universe 2022-2023
Things only get better!
Three major DXP releases land in 2023, with more in rapid succession in 2024.
Watch our Product Roadmap update from Julie Brettle – Chief Product Officer, to see what's in store.
One of our new launches is the Component Service – an enhancement that will make it easier and faster than ever to build and manage your digital presence. With this new offering say goodbye to:
- Slow development to build and deploy complex components with bespoke frameworks.
- Inefficient workflow backlogs between developers and content creators.
- Wasted time and effort recreating duplicate content.
- Lack of control over branded content across many sites.
In a recent webinar, we were joined by hundreds of digital experience practitioners for a demo and live Q&A.
Curious to learn more about our new Component Service?
- Contact your account manager
- Email us at email@example.com
- Visit our Component Service webpage
Stay tuned for more exciting announcements on the horizon!