All Squiz Training bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Training registrations are made via the Squiz website or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If places are unavailable for the training date requested, the trainee is offered a place on an alternative date, including Live Learning.
- The trainee is subject to the Squiz Training terms and conditions when payment is agreed and the trainee’s place is confirmed in an email from Squiz Training to the trainee.
- The trainee confirmation email provides all details including the course information and the training location, date and times.
- If a trainee does not receive a trainee confirmation email from Squiz Training, they should contact either their account manager or Squiz Training.
Payment and costs
- Payment for Squiz Training courses is made using existing training units or via an invoice which is sent by email and can be paid by credit card.
- On booking, the trainee will select their preferred payment option.
- Any costs and expenses incurred by the trainee to attend training, for example travel or accommodation, are not the responsibility of Squiz.
- Any agreed costs and expenses incurred by Squiz to provide training on client site, for example travel or accommodation, are charged to the client up to 30 days after the training has been completed.
- All invoices sent must be paid in 30 business days of receipt.
Cancellations and transfers
- Requests for cancellations or transfers must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Squiz reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule training due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances.
- Squiz will not cover the loss of funds if training is cancelled or transferred resulting in the cancellation of trainee travel and/or accommodation.
- Squiz will not provide a refund or transfer a trainee to an alternate training date if advised of the cancellation or transfer:
- 10 working days or less before the confirmed date of training for classroom training.
- 5 working days or less before the confirmed date of training for Live Learning.
- Any agreed costs and expenses incurred by Squiz to provide training on client site, for example travel or accommodation, are charged to the client. An invoice is sent and must be paid in 30 business days of receipt.
To avoid cancellation or transfer penalties, another person may replace the original trainee, provided Squiz Training are notified, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 2 business days prior to the confirmed date of training, and provided with the name, email address and contact number of the new trainee.
Non-attendance, late attendance or trainees who take significant absences from a course may be excluded from attending or completing the remainder of the course including qualifying for a completion certificate.
In these circumstances, Squiz will not provide a refund.
- Where a refund is due, Squiz will process the refund in 30 business days.
- The information provided by Squiz is correct at the time of publication but may be subject to change. Squiz reserves the right to change program fees, dates, content, speakers or method of presentation at its discretion.
- Squiz reserves the right to video and/or audio record learning sessions for quality assurance purposes and to support trainees.
- Squiz will review its refund policy in cases of special circumstances.
- Squiz will be satisfied that a trainee’s circumstances are beyond the trainee’s control if a situation occurs that a reasonable person would consider is not due to the person’s action or inaction, either direct or indirect, and for which the trainee is not responsible. The situation must be unusual, uncommon or abnormal.
- Each review will be examined and determined on its merits by considering a trainee’s claim together with independent supporting documentation substantiating the claim.