Our business continuity plan regarding COVID-19
We appreciate the outbreak of COVID-19 may raise questions around Squiz’s readiness to handle its associated challenges. We are committed to the success of our clients and have upgraded our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) to ensure that you remain connected and supported by us.
As part of this upgrade, we have implemented the following measures:
- From Monday 23rd March 2020, all Squiz employees will work from home for the foreseeable future. Most employees have already begun working from home
- Squiz offices will remain open for those needing office facilities
- We are well set up to work remotely to ensure we are in contact with you by video calls, however we can still attend in person client meetings as required
- Cancelled all international and domestic business travel
- Postponed meetups and large gatherings in the immediate future
- Pre-positioned extra hardware assets at each of our Squiz Cloud data centres around the world to avoid supply chain issues
In addition, we already have:
- Squiz 24/7 support teams around the world ready to back each other up and keep you online no matter what happens
- Squiz Cloud data centres dispersed geographically, highly redundant and highly available, ready to outlast any supply, power, network or logistical issues
- All Squiz Training classes are delivered online via Live Learning
We’re here to help
- We’re working with clients to quickly deliver COVID-19 related work. Examples include simple chatbots, website notices and minisites
- If you need our team’s support, please reach out to your Account Manager or log a ticket with Support
- We will prioritise COVID-19 related work wherever possible
As part of our COVID response, our People and Culture team are continuously monitoring WHO and local authority advice to adapt our response as needed.
We are updating our people regularly with the best advice on how to stay healthy and reinforcing hygiene and self-isolation practices. We have asked Squiz people onsite with our customers to adhere to any additional practices and standards you have in place in relation to this.
Continuity and contact with our customers is vital and we are well set up to operate remotely if required and have ensured that anyone who is customer facing has access to tools so they remain contactable by all of our customers.
If you have any queries, please reach out to your Squiz contact at any time.